Monday, November 10, 2008

Lots has happened from last time I posted....

This summer we took two vacations back to Utah to visit. The pictures posted are when mom and I went to Uncle Freddy's funeral. It was so great to see everyone. We also had fun hanging out, just me and mom.






I can't believe the last time I posted was in June. Kaila was graduating Pre-school with Mrs. Rosie's class (which was awesome). Since then A LOT has happened.

Kaila is in Kindergarten with Mrs. Rackle. She loves it and has made lots of friends. She comes home every day with a new phone number of a friend she wants to play with afterschool. The only problem is Jayden waits all day to play with his sister when she gets home, so I don't let her go play afterschool as much as she would like. Here is a picture of Kaila doing homework afterschool.

No comments:

1st year in AZ....Mar. 2007 to Dec. 2007